Concentration of 3,000 ppm.
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
Biocide that complies with art. 95 of the EU Regulation 528/2012 on biocides. Exclusively used for the disinfection of water for human and animal consumption.
Aqueous solution of Chlorine Dioxide at 0.2-0.3% (minimum content at the factory), without excipients, without preservatives, without stabilizing chemicals. Distilled water csp 100%. Single component (chlorine dioxide). Activation is not necessary. x5 Package of 500 ml. Screw cap of 6 ml that serves as a meter.
Optimum black HDPE container to protect the product from ultraviolet light.
Once opened, it must be kept refrigerated at a temperature below 10ºC so that the product maintains its properties to the maximum. Protect from ultraviolet light and heat sources. It has an approximate expiration date of between 4 to 6 months from the date of manufacture (depending on good storage conditions).
Dilute in water at the dose of 1 ml of product per litre of water, and let it work for at least 30 min. Do not drink the treated water until the active chlorine level drops below 1.5 ppm. If when measuring the level of chlorine, it is invaluable, repeat the operation until the level of active chlorine in the water is between 0.5-1.5 ppm.
The quantity of product to be dosed and the time of exposure will always be determined by the quality of the water to be treated. Use with caution, always read the labels and information about the product.
Store in a cool, dry place in an upright position.
When the ambient temperature is higher than 10ºC it is important that you follow the following instructions to keep the solution in optimal conditions:
1. When you receive the product, do not open or unseal it. Refrigerate it until its temperature is less than 10ºC so that the gas does not volatilize.
2. Once opened, keep refrigerated.
3. Do not leave the product open without the cap so that chlorine dioxide gas is not lost.
In case of product emanation, ventilate the area very well, since chlorine dioxide is toxic by inhalation.
Eye Irrit. 2: H319 - Causes severe eye irritation.
|JOSE LUIS D. on 02/17/2020||Producto bueno|
|Juan B. on 07/30/2019||Gran producto y gran servicio.|
|Carmen R. on 11/24/2018||Llegó enseguida y lo estoy probando.|
|It Works !|
|Wojtek -. on 09/8/2018||It works! It works beyond any expectations. Five stars ! No question.|